Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Pill Reminder

Sorry for the long lag in posts. The computer has been completely down, and I am just now able resume my blogging :-)

Today has proved to be a beautiful day. Besides the usual little aches and pains i am feeling well, and keeping my head up.

Sadly enough i am excited because today i received something in the mail that i have been searching for, for quite some time now, and i am tickled to death with it. Unfortunately the object of my affection is just a pill reminder!

I have so many pills and supplements that i take on a daily basis that i have a whole section of our countertop dedicated to my pill bottles. In an effort to clean off the countertop, and make it easier on myself to have my medications with me where ever i am... i needed a pill reminder that would be A) big enough to hold my pills and B) small enough to grab and stick in my purse

After searching all the local drug stores for one that would accomodate me, i came up empty handed. Finally i found one online, and it just arrived a few hours ago!

I gladly took all my pill bottles outside, sat on a blanket in the sun, and got all my pills put in the containers for the next whole week.

Bye-bye bottles and hello empty countertops!

Oh the things that amuse me these days :-)

2 comments:

  1. Anything to make life easier! I am glad your absence from blogging wasn't because you were not doing well. I was thinking of you just this morning, wondering how you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all the little things in life!

    ReplyDelete